**YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD WILL BE TEMPORARILY AUTHORIZED FOR A HIGHER AMOUNT THAN THE ORDER TOTAL**
TEMPORARY AUTHORIZATION HOLD AMOUNTS
For orders in process, we place a temporary authorization hold for a higher amount than your estimated order total. This small difference accounts for potential changes in the final total due to special requests, added items, items replaced at a different price, and actual weight of items. We will only charge you for the total of the items delivered to you.
FINAL TOTAL DIFFERENT FROM TOTAL AT CHECKOUT
When you place an order, we show you the anticipated total, including estimated taxes and fees. The final total charged to your card may be different if any changes occur during the shopping process, such as --
• An item is out of stock and you are refunded
• You add an item to your order after checkout
• An item you order needs to be replaced, and the replacement has a different price
• An item you order is sold by weight and the exact weight is slightly different
To process your order, we collect some of your personal data, and send you transactional emails, such as order confirmation, order shipped/fulfilled, or emails relating to item availability, and shipment tracking.
The personal information we collect includes:
- Billing details: name, address, phone number, and email address
- Shipping details: name, address, phone number, and email address
- Your credit card or debit card details, or any other payment information you have provided
- The contents of your shopping cart, including tax and shipping details and charges
- Your password (if you choose to create an account)
- Your IP address
- Your browsing history, to generate the recently viewed items panel
- Analytics data on your usage of the web site, which is processed internally and via Google Analytics
We also collect web server logs to record details of your web order, including your IP address, and the status of your payment attempts. This information is used to combat fraud, and to record details of your consent to these Terms & Conditions.
As part of the checkout process, if you submit credit or debit card details to pay for your order, or if you use a third-party payment service such as PayPal, we will forward your payment details, including your name and billing address, to the payment processor, so that they can confirm your details are valid, enabling us to complete and fulfill your order.
In the event that you choose to create an account, by setting a password, your personal information will be retained by us to enable you to place repeat orders, view order history online, and to update or amend your account details.
At any time, you are entitled to request a copy of your personal data we hold on file (a 'data subject access request'), or for us to delete your data under your 'right to be forgotten'. Should you wish to do so, please contact us by email (email@example.com), by phone ((281)558-8225 ), or by filling out our contact form.
To proceed with placing this web order, please indicate your consent by checking this box